Tales of Avolon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technomons and you

Go down

Technomons and you Empty Technomons and you

Post  Xhang Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Transforming not evolving:

Technomons have a remarkable ability to transform into more powerful and usually large versions of their previous form, so far most people have mistaken this as some sort of weird evolution, however it's very clear they are transforming back into some original form. Allow me to explain in more detail, using information I gathered from talking to many of the Technomon's themselves.

Technomons are creatures made of both energy and matter, through out their life cycle they go through four different physical stages.

The Baby Stage: Technomon is small and has a low reserve of energy, while in no means is are they not dangerous in this stage compare to their latter ones this is their weakest. (to safely transport all technomon from their home world, they where all reverted to this stage to minimize energy consumption)

The Warrior Stage: The Technomon gets bigger shedding any "cuteness" it may of had to take on a more fighter like appearance, energy output is much higher, in this stage is when the technomon gets most of it's stronger attacks.

The Hero Stage:

The Master Stage:

Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down