Tales of Avolon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dialdra's Amazing Army

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dialdra's Amazing Army - Page 2 Empty Re: Dialdra's Amazing Army

Post  Xhang Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:44 pm

"I knew I'd find her eventually. I only had to visit twenty other military bases, and of course that one circus that looked like a military base." He muttered to himself as he walked past the gate guards slowly, heading onto the fort grounds.

==================================================================

The knight got up on his knees, looking up at Gem he lifted his helmet's visor reveling a man in his mid thirties with brown eyes. "Sir Bryant as your service Ma'am."

==================================================================

"I really don't like that witch; witches are the opposite of peace and love. So if I help this guy win then the fighting will be over and she'll be defeat, plus the fighting will be over. Thought Ark as a smile crept across her face "It's a win win. Wait a second... did I just think the words 'Then the fighting will be over' twice?"

"Unlentus Infernus."

"HAHA! LETS SEE YOU STOP ME GIANT!" Shouted Lunk throwing a punch at Tim's hand.
Suddenly Lunk's hand burst into flames. "HAHAHAHA MY HAND IS ON FIRE! HAHAHA this REALLY HURTS!" Lunk stopped his punch halfway as the fire burned his skin. Tim's patty cake attack then impacted Lunk with odd sound, like the kind one hears if you slap a big steak against a smaller one, except in this case the smaller steak was Lunk's body bouncing along the ground like a rag doll.

Ark cringed when she saw Tim hit Lunk. "Oh no I used the wrong incantation again!" "Stupid brain you need to focus and not think to much about thinking, else I'll never be the magic girl I want to be."

Mook and Goon stood side by side as they watched their leader bounce past them. "BOSS!" They both exclaimed at once.
However before they could react any further they were both struck by a massive force from the side which blew them away, and in their place where they once stood was a ten foot deep rend in the ground that stretched back a good one hundred feet to a man wearing a large grey hooded robe, and in his hand he held a masterfully crafted Katana. He took several powerful strides forward throwing his robe off reveling himself to be a man in his mid twenties with tanned skin, blonde spiky hair with the lean muscular body of a athlete. He wore no shoes, having only bandages wrapped around the soles of his feet, a pair of loose red pants held up by string ties. He stood there shirtless with bandages wrapped around his wrist on his sword arm. As he walked forward he tied a red headband around his forehead.
分割川 (Bunkatsu-gawa), I've found you at last!" He shouted looking at Milly.

=====Status=====

Gem - Healthy

Tim - Bruised

Lunk - somewhere KOed

Mook - Koed

Goon - Koed

New Guy - Healthy
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2