Tales of Avolon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Profile Template

Go down

Character Profile Template Empty Character Profile Template

Post  Airra Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

This is a template to help get started with making a new character.

Name: Fill in the name and title of a character here.

Appearance: Give a detailed description of the character's normal appearance, such as hair color and style, eye color, tattoos/scars, clothing, height, and frame.

Personal Traits: Tell about your character's personality, habits, and even their voice, if you want.

Skills and Abilities: Explain what your character is capable of, what they're good at, and any general super natural abilities they may have ended up with at some point in their lives.

Background: Give a brief (or detailed) history of the character's past, including things like their home towns, their jobs, relations with their families, motivations and more.
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Character Profile Template Empty Re: Character Profile Template

Post  Airra Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

In a second post, you may keep a list of your character's inventory and journal of key points in their adventures over the course of role playing in as much detail as you wish.

As an example:

Bag:

- 530 coins.

- A light walking stick.

- a single torch.

=====

First adventure,

I had traveled far north to an icy mountain region to study a tribe that had tamed the fearsome flying beasts known as wyverns. After a couple of weeks of travel, I had finally arrived on the outskirts of a small village where I seeked shelter for a few days' rest. I was allowed a bed at the home of a small family that made their living off of their fruit orchard, where they harvest a fruit known as "perin". The leaves of the trees were a vibrant blue like the cloudless sky above, and they seemed to grow into a rounded cone shape. The skin of the diamond-shaped fruits were nearly as purest white as the snow upon the ground with specks of blue dotting the surface. Taking a bit into the perin greeted me with the wondrous sweet juicy flavor of a light citrus. The insides were as wonderfully blue as the leaves on the tree. Since they were naturally resistant against the low temperatures of the region, I decided to buy quite a few from the family before setting off toward the peak of the mountain so I would have.

After a few days of travel, I found myself lost. I attempted to rest in a cave and built a small fire to rest for a while from the unforgiving icy winds. However, I was chased out by some strange white furred beasts that only ceased to hunt me down after I tossed my perins in the opposite direction. I've taken shelter under a tree with low hanging branches to block the winds as I slept. I probably should have prepared more food.. And hired a guide...

Alas, I have finally reached the tribe's town! After taking shelter at the inn and having a warm meal by the fireplace, I set out to meet the mayor. At the town hall's office, I found a large, strongly built man with white hair and silver eyes, giving a deep contrast to his dark skin. He greeted me by the name Helvastin.
Upon inquiring about the wyverns, he placed his fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly out the window, with the sound reverberating across the beautiful mountain scenery, calling out "Lotaris!". Not long after, a great beast soared through the sky and landed outside right out the window and gently leaned its head through the window, where Helvastin gently patted it on the head and gave it a piece of meat from a large metal jar filled with snow, causing the wyvern to purr happily, showing visible affection for its master.
Soon after, Helvastin offered to let me ride on Lotaris's back for a grand view of the region from above before I set off back home. I shall never forget the wonders I saw that day.

Second adventure,

"Adventure" may be giving too much credit. For the past few months, I've been sitting listening to the scholars arguing about possible new lands waiting to be discovered far to the south seas and recording their daily babble into various journals. Perhaps I shall set sail for these lands myself and give them some actual facts to talk about.
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down