Tales of Avolon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Avolon

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tales of Avolon - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of Avolon

Post  Airra Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Nyven was unsure of what was going on. She looked towards the gathering of soldiers in the village and back to Aaron, feeling startled by his sudden suspicion. She tried to hastily reply, unsure of what to say, "Wh- I- I don't know. Who are they?"

She looked back towards the soldiers, "Is something bad happening?"
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 pm

As they continued heading towards the village, Aaron stopped and closed his eyes for a moment in deep thought.

"I do not know what caused these injuries or why there are soldiers at my home, but from the moment I saw you I could sense your heart was innocent of the dealings of this world, your timid nature and the fact you will not abandon this other girl despite the fact that I bring her toward these men only confirms my instincts.

As the group got close to the village the man on the horse spotted them, with a wave of his hand he and the rest of the soldiers moved quickly in their direction. As the band of soldiers got closer it became clear that that some of them weren't human having ashen gray skin and long black hair, the man on the horse was of the same race as the ashen skinned soldiers, he sat tall on his horse wearing a chain mail skirt weaved with crimson colored cloth with a coat of arms of a large wolf breaking a spear in it's mouth colored in gold woven into the cloth, on his feet he wore crimson leather boots plated with steel, his shirtless torso was covered in weird white tattoos shaped into random spirals. He stared at the three of them with cold green eyes as the pennant that was attached to the end of a large speared holstered in the saddle on his horse made of the same crimson cloth that carried the golden wolf blew gently in the wind.

Quickly he spotted Xan, "So the report was accurate a member of the Noble Tribe has decided to break the treaty between our peoples and walk our land unannounced." He said in a calm but commanding voice, "Though it would appear she is gravely injured, though that is no surprise as their life is bond to conflict. But who are these other two? One appears to be a simple villager but the other... Strangers identify yourselves now."
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Nyven stepped back, fearful of the soldiers. She began to feel as though she should have spent more time learning about the world outside her home rather than reading so many fictional stories. The inhuman features of some of the soldiers made it more frightening to her. She was unsure of who they were or what they wanted. Feeling nervous, she began to state her name.

"N-Nyven... I'm Nyven Freyla."
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Aaron seeing the state Nyven was in stepped forward slightly in front of her as if to shield her from the soldiers, "I am Aaron Stafer and this is my friend Nyven Freyla, we went out hunting this morning and found this injured woman in the woods.."

Before he could finished Xan pulled herself free from Aaron's arms and stood up wobbling a little.
"I am Xangela of the Noble Tribe, and I'm guess your here for me huh?"

The soldier on the horse motioned with hand, and two soldiers moved forward grabbing Xan forcing her arms behind her so they could tie her hands together with a leather strap causing Xan to scream to because of her broken arm being forced.

"STOP!" Shouted Dee as she came charging towards the group only to be grabbed by a soldier, she struggled to get free shouting at the commanding officer, "Why are you doing this? She's done nothing wrong!"

The soldier on the horse looked at her, "That's not for you to decide, I am Commander Lor'kai here on orders to find a member of the Noble Tribe trespassing on Durkmir lands, this woman has admitted to being a member of the Noble Tribe so her guilt is obvious.

Dee still struggling to get free from the soldiers grasp, "But she's wounded! She can't possibly cause you any harm, please oh honorable Durkmir soldiers can't you at least let me treat her?"
"Humph, what is your relationship with this individual? Responded Lor'Kai indicating to the soldier to release Dee.

"She's my friend!" Shouted to Dee as she ran to Xan's side quickly checking her injuries, "Please Honorable sirs she is in dire need of treatment."
"Enough of this." Said Lor'kai coldly and he motioned to his men to take Xan to a wagon they had parked in the center of the village, "Fear not though girl she'll receive treatment from our own staff doctor, though their not allowed in our lands I have great respect for the Noble Tribe, but the laws must be enforced." He turned his horse and prepared to ride toward the wagon but stopped and looked back. "Your friend is being taken before the Duke of Grundan in the port town of Grundan, if you wish to plead a case in her defense I suggest you go seek a audience with him." And with that he rode off with his soldiers following behind.

"Sorry Xan Xan I don't have a choice." Whispered Dee as she watched them take Xan away, quickly she ran after them and grabbed Xan's hand causing a quick reaction by the soldiers pushing her to the ground and raising their weapons.

"Halt!" Commanded Lor'kai, "What is the meaning of this young girl?" Dee made no response as she laid on the ground as one of the soldiers moved to check on her, "She's unconscious Commander." "Hmmm and what of the Noble Tribe girl did she pass her anything?" Asked Lor'Kai. The soldier moving Xan looked surprise to find her now unconscious as well, "No Commander, whatever she did all it seemed to do was knock them both out."

"Well then if we're done with the interruptions it's time we got off." And with that the group of soldiers made their way off with Xan riding unconscious in the back of a wagon.
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Nyven stood silently as she watched what happened. She was unfamiliar with what exactly was happening. However, as she saw Dee collapse to the ground, she ran over to make sure she was alright.

Kneeling down, Nyven nudged on her shoulder, "Dee? Are you okay?"

Unsure of what she should do, she gestured to Aaron to come over as she began checking Dee's pulse.
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Dee moved slightly, having a peaceful look on her face like was sleeping.

"No dad I don't want to get up yet, just a few more minutes of sleep." She said rolling over and away form Nyven.

Aaron moved up to Nyven and knelled down next to her, "Is there something wrong with her?"

Around them the other villagers started to gather curious about what was disturbing their little town so early in the morning.
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 am

Nyven let out a sign of relief after seeing that Dee seemed to have suddenly fallen asleep. She looked turned slightly towards Aaron, "No, I don't think so. She seems to have put herself to sleep somehow..."

Nyven looked up to notice the villagers were gathering and decided it'd be better to bring Dee back to the inn and get her into her room's bed. Tiri was probably already awake and confused of Nyven's absence.

"Err, can you help me bring her back to the inn?" She asked Aaron in almost a whisper.
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Sun May 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Aaron stood in a daze for a moment, he then quickly shook his head blinking. "Huh what? Right." He moved over to pick up Dee when she opened her eyes.
Quickly she stood up, "What the hell is going on!" She said in a manner not like her usual self.

Dee looked down at her hands and jumped back in shock, "Oh no she didn't!"

Aaron stood there confused, "Ok now what is going on?"
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Nyven stepped back, lightly stunned by Dee's sudden outburst as she woke up. She quickly overcame her confusion and stepped over to the child to ask if she was okay.

"Dee? Are you alright?" she began, "You just collapsed when those soldiers were taking Xangela. Can you tell me what happened?"
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 am

Dee stood there muttering nasty things under her breath, before looking fiercely at Nyvern. "Where did they say they where taking her?!"
Dee stopped in thought for a moment. "Grundan? Grundan!" She said answering her own question.

Dee turned and started to walk in the direction the soldiers had headed.

"Hey girl where do you think your going?" Asked Aaron as he stepped in front of Dee.

"Get out of my way I have to get my body back.... I mean rescue Xan...." Dee put on a sour face for a moment at the thought of using this nickname. "Xan."

"Ummm okay...." Said Aaron slightly confused. "No ones going anywhere till someone tells me whats going on."

The villagers had taken this time to gather around three. "Hey Aaron whats going on? Who are these two?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Responded Aaron staring at Dee and Nyven.

Dee was obviously frustrated with the delays she was receiving. "We don't have time for this!"

Last edited by Xhang on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 am

Nyven stood shocked with the repeated strange occurrences that keep happening around her the past two days. First, that strange beast of flames attacked her, then she was about to be sacrificed by who she originally thought was such a kind mannered inn keeper. Returning to town, Xangelisa, who saved her, was suddenly taken away by soldiers. Now the child, Dee, is acting completely different from her behavior the night before.

"... get my body back...?" She thought to herself for a bit. Did she hear that right? Did Xangelisa and Dee somehow trade bodies?

She stopped contemplating what could have happened as she noticed how the villagers were crowding around and asking what was going on. She had no idea how she should respond. She knew not a single answer to anything they could possibly ask. If anything, she had more questions to ask than anyone else there. All she really wanted to do now was to was get back to the room she rented to take Tiri and find her way to her uncle in the city... What was the city's name again...? Why was her train of thought running away from her again?

Nyven snapped out of her thoughtful silence as Aaron gazed at her and Dee, expecting an answer of some sort. Unsure how else to respond, she answered, "I'm just a traveling Gate magician who is trying to get to... Umm..." She paused for a moment, not remembering where it was she was going to go by name. She would need to check the directions that her father wrote down for her when she had the chance to go get her belongings from the room, "I can't remember..." She shifted her vision toward the ground, "I was only passing through here, and strange things started happening... I'm really not sure how you expect me to answer..."

She looked over to the impatient Dee and then back to Aaron, "Only yesterday was the first time I've met this child and her... Caretaker? I'm just as confused by what's happening as any of you are."
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhang Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:05 am

Dee stood there frustrated. "Well this has been one hell of a week. Finally track down the necromancer I've been hunting for the past month, only to be nearly done in by it's Lich body. Then when I catch him I nearly get killed by that useless girl playing with spells she knows nothing about. And then he escapes..... And then the Durkmire come to arrest me..... AND THEN DEE BODY SWAPS WITH ME! Sure she probably thought I'd make things worse by attacking those soldiers... Which I totally was... But to switch bodies... It's unthinkable!" Dee thought as she face palmed, then opened her fingers slightly glaring at Nyven through them. "You gotta stay calm Xan. Dee's body isn't strong as yours so I'm going to need her help if I'm going get my body back" Dee then glanced over at Aaron. "Or maybe I should just get his help.."

The crowd pressed closer around them. all asking questions at once.
"Who are those two Aaron?"
"Why where there soldiers here Aaron?"
"Are these two dangerous Aaron?"
"Aaron?" "Aaron?" "Aaron?"

Aaron held up his hands pushing the crowd away. "Step back for a moment and let me talk."
The crowd hushed up, with all eyes on their beloved huntsman.

"First, I believe their names are Dee and Nyven. Second, the person they were with was arrested and taken away by the soldiers. Third, if they where dangerous the soldiers would of dealt with them as well. Forth, would you all please stop shouting my name, I'm right here next to you."
Aaron stood up straighter and faced the crowd as a whole. "Now I believe the rational thing to do is...." Aaron stopped mid sentence staring in disbelief as Dee was dragging Nyven away.

"Come on Nyvern, we're leaving." Said Dee.
Xhang
Xhang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Airra Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:04 pm

"Ah, wait! What are you doing?!" Nyven shouted with surprise, completely oblivious to the mispronunciation of her name. How was this small child pulling her aside so easily? She then decided that she no longer wanted to participate in any more sudden surprises and snapped.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Nyven screamed out loudly as she anchored both of her feet and leaned in the opposite direction of Dee to lift her from the ground. She grabbed at the child with her arm and began loudly listing off the things that have caused her sudden outburst, not caring whether or not the crowd around them heard or not, "I was attacked by a giant, fiery monster, controlled by a necromancer and nearly killed in a sudden blast of magic!! You seem to know a whole lot more than I do! I don't know what you want from me, but I'm not doing anything or going anywhere until I get some answers!!"

She then regained her head just enough to remember the town had been crowded around and asking questions, and started walking off with Dee, not waiting for any replies. "I'm going back to my room at the inn. You all can just... Enjoy your new hot spring or something."
Airra
Airra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5